All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
danielja
join:2012-05-18

danielja

will pay 15 for someone to remote flash my ata

I cannot get in touch with dogface. I have a spa2001sf and I know its possible. Please shoot me a message if you can help.

treich
join:2006-12-12

treich

Have you tried to contact Ric via email to this email: customata@yahoo.com ?
danielja

danielja

Yes i have multiple times.

toro
join:2006-01-27
Scarborough, ON

toro to treich

to treich
said by treich:

Have you tried to contact Ric via email to this email: customata@yahoo.com ?

He hasn't been responding via any channels of communication: email, IM, email via DSLR, PM via DSLR.
I really hope he is OK because he has never been offline this long before. I have his mailing address (or at least what it used to be a year or so ago) but I don't want to invade his privacy by sending him regular mail.
danielja

danielja

Yeah I hope he is OK as well. Is there any one else on here known to provide the same service?

treich
join:2006-12-12

treich to danielja

to danielja
Ric is the only person on the forum I know that does this service.
danielja

danielja

One last bump. If anyone can offer me any instruction on how to access the admin side of a spa2100sf I would greatly appreciate it. I really need my home phone back. Lol
Stewart
join:2005-07-13

Stewart

said by danielja:

I have a spa2001sf and I know its possible.

said by danielja:

If anyone can offer me any instruction on how to access the admin side of a spa2100sf ...

Huh?

If this is actually an SPA2102-SF (Clearwire), then post the MAC address and someone here may be able to help.

Otherwise, post the exact model number and what you know about the unit (provider, whether account is currently active, what problem you are having, why you need access, etc.)

VexorgTR
join:2012-08-27
Sheffield Lake, OH

VexorgTR to danielja

to danielja
On all the Clearwire SPA2102's I had... having them disconnected from the WAN port... dialing the reset code via the IVR... and then logging into them with the generic "Admin/Admin" worked... I reprogrammed at least 3 or 4 of them. All with out too much effort.
danielja

1 edit

danielja

You are correct the ata is in fact a spa2102sf from clear wire. Reset from Ivr requests password that I do not know. I will give admin/admin a shot tonight. Any advice is welcome and much appreciated.
danielja

danielja

Mac address is 000E08195905
danielja

danielja

Mac address is 000E08195905
Stewart
join:2005-07-13

Stewart to danielja

to danielja
I believe that the admin and user passwords are 41!4N%4(0d3 and alianza respectively.

You should be able to reset your unit as follows:

1. Disconnect Internet (WAN) port.
2. Pick up phone, dial ****. At prompt, dial 73738#. When prompted for password, dial 41046040033#. When prompted, dial 1 to confirm.
3. Still disconnected from Internet, connect a PC to Ethernet (LAN) port. Open device web page at 192.168.0.1/admin/ (should not need a password).
4. Click Advanced, click Provisioning tab. Set Provision Enable to no and Profile Rule to (blank). Click Submit All Changes. Wait for unit to reboot.
5. Reconnect to device to Internet, configure for your provider(s) and enjoy.

dan416
@clearwire-wmx.net

dan416

Anon

Stewart you are the man! Thanks soooo much. I will pay you 10 $ Thursday if you have a PayPal. Hit me up

VexorgTR
join:2012-08-27
Sheffield Lake, OH

VexorgTR

Nice... I knew Clearwire didn't have those too tight.