spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

HAPPYCAMPER

join:2013-02-03
Sunland, CA

do i need to rent a cable card to watch standard tv?

do i really need a cable card to watch standard tv even though i have flat screen tv with digital tuner? i am trying to keep my bill the lowest as possible when i get the standard tv service, so avoiding renting fees from cable boxes and cable cards is a must?

Racerbob
Premium
join:2001-06-24
Webster, NY
kudos:1

You need the new digital TV Cisco box. It is free initially and then $.99 a month starting in 2014. Call your local office or stop by and get one.

hobgoblin
Sortof Agoblin
Premium
join:2001-11-25
Orchard Park, NY
kudos:11

"You need the new digital TV Cisco box. It is free initially and then $.99 a month starting in 2014. Call your local office or stop by and get one."

Depending on whether you want the channels moved to digital.

Hob
--
"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

dragonman300

join:2011-03-02
Anaheim, CA
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Frontier Communi..
·Time Warner Cable
·Dish Network
reply to Racerbob

said by Racerbob:

You need the new digital TV Cisco box. It is free initially and then $.99 a month starting in 2014. Call your local office or stop by and get one.

Actually, He is somewhat close to LA. LA is a motorola area right? Correct me if Im wrong. So he will get one free old Motorola standard box which could be either DCT2224 or DCT2524.
I suggest calling TWC to order standard tv and request free cable box. Good Luck
--
Curious about Sprint improved 3G and growing 4G LTE network? Then check it out at www.s4gru.com