Premium
join:2012-08-17
kudos:5
Reviews:
·Comcast
·AT&T U-Verse
reply to jytr

Re: [Connectivity] Question-Anybody In Bethel CT have Comact HSI

I'm not in Bethel but there is a Comcast user from Bethel here on these forums. U-verse should be available but that'll depend on the house. I suggest you type the address of a home you're looking at into Comcast's /AT&T's website and see what it'll offer you.

meskinct
Mad Scientist at Work
Premium
join:2002-01-07
Southbury, CT
Reviews:
·Charter
·Comcast

I used to live in Danbury and Bethel. My Comcast service in both locations was fine. »/comment/70243

I did have DSL (prior to AT&T even having a U-Verse product) from 2001-2007 and that service was solid as well.

Personally, I ditched the DSL and went to Comcast simply for the speed/value compared to AT&T DSL at the time. Again, prior to U-Verse being introduced.

Good luck and let me be the first to say, "Welcome to CT." Now pay those taxes!
--
Rich. My Website

Darknessfall
Premium
join:2012-08-17
kudos:5
Reviews:
·Comcast
·AT&T U-Verse

said by meskinct:

"Welcome to CT." Now pay those taxes!

jytr

join:2005-02-03
Cliffwood, NJ
reply to meskinct

Thank you for the feedback!

However, the property tax I pay now in NJ is a way more than what I'm seeing in Bethel. In fact, the property taxes in Bethel are similar to the NJ taxes I was paying 10 years ago.

meskinct
Mad Scientist at Work
Premium
join:2002-01-07
Southbury, CT
Reviews:
·Charter
·Comcast

You are welcome. I guess there is one more thing to note about Comcast service in the area. It is a Cisco/SA area. Last I knew before I moved in Sept 2012 was that IPV6 was not deployed yet, nor was upstream channel bonding.
--
Rich. My Website