Premium
join:2004-02-20
Quakertown, PA
Reviews:
·Comcast

2 edits

1 recommendation

reply to drslash

Re: [NFL] Superbowl - The Three Chokers.

The Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class was the number one considered model on Edmunds on Super Bowl Sunday and the following Monday.

The CLA-Class recorded a lift of 20,710 percent on Edmunds — the highest since Edmunds began tracking ad performance. Even though the CLA's baseline started low, the huge lift for the CLA resulted in 7,600 incremental shoppers. The Mercedes-Benz C-Class continues to draft off the CLA's success with a 50 percent lift on Monday.

The commercial is approaching 6 million views on YouTube as of Thursday morning.

Edmunds says: The 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class commercial for the 2013 Super Bowl is one for the record books.

I doubt they care what caused the outage and have to agree that it was positive and thats all they cared about.

Blogger
Jedi Poster
Premium
join:2012-10-18
Reviews:
·Champion Broadba..

Hey, this is a "Sports Forum" and posts that are written with rational reasoning and contain uncontested facts are not permitted.

Knock it off.
--
The signal is usually drowned out by the noise.

Voxxjin
Made of Hamburger
Premium
join:2010-01-13
Dupont, WA
Reviews:
·CenturyLink
reply to FFH

said by FFH:

AS it turns out, the electric provider caused the problem by using equipment installed to prevent problems. The Switch failed.

Now I find that amusing
--
Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the dogs of war

Voxxjin
Made of Hamburger
Premium
join:2010-01-13
Dupont, WA
Reviews:
·CenturyLink
reply to rody_44

said by rody_44:

The commercial is approaching 6 million views on YouTube as of Thursday morning.

Edmunds says: The 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class commercial for the 2013 Super Bowl is one for the record books.

I don't even remember a mercedes commercial
--
Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the dogs of war

Badonkadonk
Premium
join:2000-12-17
Naperville, IL
kudos:5

The CLA commercial was great. I know it's a young person's car, but it was making me want to go buy one. It still does.
--
"You lie!" Talk about an understatement, Joe.

rody_44
Premium
join:2004-02-20
Quakertown, PA
reply to Voxxjin

I dont remember it either. I think they said the commercial was delayed until after the lights went back on. I was sleeping by then along with half the other viewers.