how2do

join:2012-12-23
Pawleys Island, SC

1 edit

2 recommendations

reply to NullQwerty

Re: Replacing a Toilet Flange

Click for full size
I would take a look at Set-Rite's Toilet Flange Extension Kit...I have used their kits for the past 4 years on over 60+ toilets that were either having the flooring changed from vinyl to ceramic or I found that the flanges were never installed correctly to begin with... I used to use the thicker wax rings until I found the Set-Rite video on YouTube. The thing I like about them is that they are code approved and guarantee a water & gas tight seal. After looking through Lowe's & HDepot, nothing they were selling seemed like it would work. You can check out their website which I believe has the video on there... »www.set-rite.com I believe you can find them at Amazon too...
The image above is what I show my customers and they pass my brochure around and figure same builder, same toilet install...same problem and most of the time it is...

Clogging? Never had a problem...the waste outlet ID on most toilets is 2" to 2-1/2" tops and the inner diameter of the extender flange (yellow) is 2-7/8"...

Handy Tom

NullQwerty

join:2008-12-18
united state
kudos:1

Very cool. Thanks. Ordered