uniqs
share rss forum feed

loli
Premium
join:2002-08-26
South Richmond Hill, NY
reply to darcilicious

Re: [JB] Prepping for the iOS 6.1 Jailbreak

So 12PM EST seems to be the release date. The devs going to sleep on it so they can be awake to deal with issues. Can't wait!

HiVolt
Premium
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON
kudos:21

aw damn it, i just got back from watchin the superbowl... i was checking my phone every 15 minutes lol...
--
F**K THE NHL. Go Blue Jays 2013!!!

HiVolt
Premium
Toronto, ON

99% almost there!!!

dellsweig
Extreme Aerobatics
Premium,MVM
join:2003-12-10
Campbell Hall, NY
kudos:1

said by HiVolt:

99% almost there!!!

Stop it already

we are all gonna kill the site with refresh pages
--
Nothin' left to do but smile smile smile

HiVolt
Premium
Toronto, ON

Hehe... I hope some of you will verify it on iPhone5 so i can go after work and buy one!
--

dellsweig
Extreme Aerobatics
Premium,MVM
Campbell Hall, NY

said by HiVolt:

Hehe... I hope some of you will verify it on iPhone5 so i can go after work and buy one!

My IP5 is sitting here already plugged into my Imac waiting for the elusive 100%

will update with my progress....

One issue I may have is that I cannot disable the simple passcode as I use my personal device for work. I hope this does not cause issues......
--

HiVolt
Premium
Toronto, ON
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
·TekSavvy Cable

said by dellsweig:

One issue I may have is that I cannot disable the simple passcode as I use my personal device for work. I hope this does not cause issues......

I think maybe they mean during the jailbreaking process itself. I can't see how it would affect it negatively after its done...
--

dellsweig
Extreme Aerobatics
Premium,MVM
Campbell Hall, NY

said by HiVolt:

said by dellsweig:

I think maybe they mean during the jailbreaking process itself. I can't see how it would affect it negatively after its done...

I understand that - I have JB in the past with passcode enabled so we shall see.....
--

easonin
Rock Ridge, FL

join:2008-07-08

They phrased it in a way that sounded like it could cause an issue. I wouldn't worry about it though.