»www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collate ··· 918.html
Everything the 3750 series should have been, or tried to be during its lifetime?
- 24 or 48port 10/100/1000 interface w/ POE+
- 4x 1G or 2x 10G or 4x 10G uplink module
- integrated wireless controller (.11ac no less!)
- full netflow v9 support (finally!)
- 2G flash / 4G DRAM -- versus 3750X 64F / 128D
My only issues with the information Cisco's given so far :
- claims of 480Gb stack bandwidth... so what's the single chassis bandwidth, or is it still limited to the 32Gb
bus Catalyst's been stuck on.
- no information on buffer size, though if it's descended from 3750-stock, likely 4 or 8MB shared at best.
Anyone have any other information about these puppies, and/or is deploying them?