HiVolt
Premium Member
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON

HiVolt to Tokidoki

Premium Member

to Tokidoki

Re: [JB] Prepping for the iOS 6.1 Jailbreak

aw damn it, i just got back from watchin the superbowl... i was checking my phone every 15 minutes lol...
HiVolt

HiVolt

Premium Member

99% almost there!!!

dellsweig
Extreme Aerobatics
MVM
join:2003-12-10
Campbell Hall, NY

dellsweig

MVM

said by HiVolt:

99% almost there!!!

Stop it already

we are all gonna kill the site with refresh pages

HiVolt
Premium Member
Toronto, ON

HiVolt

Premium Member

Hehe... I hope some of you will verify it on iPhone5 so i can go after work and buy one!

dellsweig
Extreme Aerobatics
MVM
Campbell Hall, NY

dellsweig

MVM

said by HiVolt:

Hehe... I hope some of you will verify it on iPhone5 so i can go after work and buy one!

My IP5 is sitting here already plugged into my Imac waiting for the elusive 100%

will update with my progress....

One issue I may have is that I cannot disable the simple passcode as I use my personal device for work. I hope this does not cause issues......

HiVolt
Premium Member
Toronto, ON

HiVolt

Premium Member

said by dellsweig:

One issue I may have is that I cannot disable the simple passcode as I use my personal device for work. I hope this does not cause issues......

I think maybe they mean during the jailbreaking process itself. I can't see how it would affect it negatively after its done...

dellsweig
Extreme Aerobatics
MVM
Campbell Hall, NY

dellsweig

MVM

said by HiVolt:

said by dellsweig:

I think maybe they mean during the jailbreaking process itself. I can't see how it would affect it negatively after its done...

I understand that - I have JB in the past with passcode enabled so we shall see.....
easonin
Rock Ridge, FL
join:2008-07-08

easonin

They phrased it in a way that sounded like it could cause an issue. I wouldn't worry about it though.