how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Hans Ottawa

@teksavvy.com
reply to hybrid_r

Re: [Cable] Peak hours SUPER slow!

I'm at St.Laurent Ottawa area and my ping right now is 203ms. When I tried to use the speedtest.net always came back with ping failed. Currently, I can't even go to youtube at all. For normal browsing is really slow too.

Oh man, I'm expecting some troubles with TSI but not to this extend and also this is my second month with them. So frustrating and also major disappointing. If this kind of troubles are keep repeating I have to find other ISP for sure.

FireFlyFini

join:2012-12-13

My internet has been unusable since last Friday afternoon. I cannot open a web page, stream music - nothing

St. Laurent POI

First time this has happened to me but I cannot even VPN to work due to slow connection

metalhawk

join:2007-02-06
Nepean, ON

said by FireFlyFini:

My internet has been unusable since last Friday afternoon. I cannot open a web page, stream music - nothing

St. Laurent POI

First time this has happened to me but I cannot even VPN to work due to slow connection

arth33

join:2008-06-04
K1X1M4
reply to FireFlyFini

said by FireFlyFini:

St. Laurent POI

I'm in the same boat. Ping in >250ms and I'm getting ~2-3mps down and 0.5mbps up. I was fine until this morning.

greenjizz

join:2006-06-12
Gloucester, ON
reply to FireFlyFini

Me to St. Laurent POI and I noticed it around Friday night and has been horrible all weekend. Streaming from YouTube or any other site takes 30 min for a 2 min clip. Pings in video games constantly going higher than normal by 100 to 200ms more. Downloading from newsgroups at dial up speeds. I just tried to load the app store on my ipad and it took 3 min to load. Something is very wrong I hope it gets sorted out soon.

pcfxer

join:2006-12-11
Orleans, ON

Yep, same here. St. Laurent POI. I work from home and provide support so to the person that says 5Mb/s is fine. LOL. You try dealing with a pissed off Doctor (they get paid per appointment btw) when his medical records aren't working.