All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
FireFlyFini
join:2012-12-13

FireFlyFini to Hans Ottawa

to Hans Ottawa

Re: [Cable] Peak hours SUPER slow!

My internet has been unusable since last Friday afternoon. I cannot open a web page, stream music - nothing

St. Laurent POI

First time this has happened to me but I cannot even VPN to work due to slow connection

metalhawk
join:2007-02-06
Nepean, ON

metalhawk

said by FireFlyFini:

My internet has been unusable since last Friday afternoon. I cannot open a web page, stream music - nothing

St. Laurent POI

First time this has happened to me but I cannot even VPN to work due to slow connection

arth33
join:2008-06-04
K1X1M4

arth33 to FireFlyFini

to FireFlyFini
said by FireFlyFini:

St. Laurent POI

I'm in the same boat. Ping in >250ms and I'm getting ~2-3mps down and 0.5mbps up. I was fine until this morning.
bh3
bh3
join:2006-06-12
Gloucester, ON

bh3 to FireFlyFini

to FireFlyFini
Me to St. Laurent POI and I noticed it around Friday night and has been horrible all weekend. Streaming from YouTube or any other site takes 30 min for a 2 min clip. Pings in video games constantly going higher than normal by 100 to 200ms more. Downloading from newsgroups at dial up speeds. I just tried to load the app store on my ipad and it took 3 min to load. Something is very wrong I hope it gets sorted out soon.
pcfxer
join:2006-12-11
Orleans, ON

pcfxer

Yep, same here. St. Laurent POI. I work from home and provide support so to the person that says 5Mb/s is fine. LOL. You try dealing with a pissed off Doctor (they get paid per appointment btw) when his medical records aren't working.