uniqs
share rss forum feed

kovy7

join:2009-03-26
kudos:8
reply to jasmo34

Re: [Internet] New 50/10/175 FTTN plan

Some JWI have both if lucky.

But I'm pretty sure they will offer or offer 50/10 on Stingers... the profile is there.

squircle

join:2009-06-23
Oakville, ON
said by kovy7:

But I'm pretty sure they will offer or offer 50/10 on Stingers... the profile is there.

I've noticed a lot of downtown Toronto JWIs have both during my strolls, but only 1/17 JWIs around here (NW Oakville) have a 7330 (and it's not the one I'm on, unfortunately). Is there realistically any chance of Bell switching the Stingers to 17a? I know they've had enough problems with them already; is the Ikanos chipset reliable enough to do 17a?

kovy7

join:2009-03-26
kudos:8
said by squircle:

said by kovy7:

I've noticed a lot of downtown Toronto JWIs have both during my strolls, but only 1/17 JWIs around here (NW Oakville) have a 7330 (and it's not the one I'm on, unfortunately). Is there realistically any chance of Bell switching the Stingers to 17a? I know they've had enough problems with them already; is the Ikanos chipset reliable enough to do 17a?

I think the card itself is not 17a compatible... but either way, the profiles is there on 12a. So I don't see why they would block it if the customer is near the SLAM.

Guspaz
Guspaz
Premium,MVM
join:2001-11-05
Montreal, QC
kudos:23
My attainable is high enough to support 50/10 with a bit of buffer, but the Bell site says I only qualify for 25/10. So either they're taking some time to update that, or they are indeed refusing.
--
Developer: Tomato/MLPPP, Linux/MLPPP, etc »fixppp.org

squircle

join:2009-06-23
Oakville, ON
Same here, but I'm assuming I only qualify for 25/10 because I'm connected to a Stinger.

Bellmtl

join:2006-11-01
kudos:2
50 is available on Stinger depending on attainable...

50 with IPTV is not.

morisato

join:2008-03-16
Oshawa, ON
Unless you have The JWI/OPI on your front lawn P:)