spc
uniqs
kovy7
join:2009-03-26

kovy7 to tzar

to tzar

Re: Connection Issues 25/10 Sagemcom 2864

said by tzar:

When working, its working well...speed up and down is as advertised. About 5-8 times a day something happens and I cant serve unless I wait like 5 min or reboot the modem manually. I noticed that I cant download during that period, but the upload works fine. I had 2 modem changes, 2 port changes (because after level 1 tech support ran a test while the modem was off, it fried the ports outside the building. I had like 4 different tech people over they checked the line and its fine, changed connectors. There is nothing in the logs of the modem in the Connection Hub area. When it disconnects, I still have an IP address and the lights on the modem are the same as when its working fine. I don't know what to do.

Ask for a IPTV or maintenance profile in the direct forum.
tzar
join:2012-02-04
Toronto, ON

tzar

Which one is better? Does the maintenance profile lower my speed? What about the IPTV?

Thanks
kovy7

kovy7

said by tzar:

Which one is better? Does the maintenance profile lower my speed? What about the IPTV?

Thanks

Both will add a bit of ping time, but speed will remain the same.
tzar
join:2012-02-04
Toronto, ON

tzar

Is one better than another? Any preference to choose one over other?
kovy7

kovy7

said by tzar:

Is one better than another? Any preference to choose one over other?

I tried the IPTV and it works... I don't know about the other.

Novoz
@bell.ca

Novoz to kovy7

Anon

to kovy7
Mind linking where the forum is? I hate to ask but I'm having the same issue I think. When I'm using a high amount of upload my download will randomly drop to 0 while the upload remains high and all lights will remain on. I asked tech support and they had no idea what a maintenance profile is.
kovy7

kovy7

said by Novoz8:

Mind linking where the forum is? I hate to ask but I'm having the same issue I think. When I'm using a high amount of upload my download will randomly drop to 0 while the upload remains high and all lights will remain on. I asked tech support and they had no idea what a maintenance profile is.

You need to be a registered member on this site.

»Bell Canada Direct