join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON

J E F F4 to MaynardKrebs

Premium Member

to MaynardKrebs

Re: [Rant] Math, lacking at Tim Horton's

said by MaynardKrebs:

said by HeadSpinning:

So a Hot Dog & Pop at Costco, which used to be $1.58 will now be $1.60? The horror of it all!

If the extra $0.02 will keep people from swallowing all that sugar & mystery meat, I'm all for it.

You really want your property taxes going up once the humane society has lost a method of getting rid of stray cats?

I_H8_Spam
join:2004-03-10
St Catharines, ON

I_H8_Spam

said by FFH5:

A poll
»www.foxnews.com/

Lost me right there.
said by J E F F4:

You really want your property taxes going up once the humane society has lost a method of getting rid of stray cats?

That's why they were so tasty
MaynardKrebs
We did it. We heaved Steve. Yipee.
Premium Member
join:2009-06-17

MaynardKrebs to J E F F4

Premium Member

to J E F F4
said by J E F F4:

said by MaynardKrebs:

said by HeadSpinning:

So a Hot Dog & Pop at Costco, which used to be $1.58 will now be $1.60? The horror of it all!

If the extra $0.02 will keep people from swallowing all that sugar & mystery meat, I'm all for it.

Ok, you've convinced me.
Anybody who eats that stuff is henceforth deemed to be a drain on society because it will cost a bloody fortune to have the paramedics haul their sorry asses to the hospital when they stroke out, the cost of their hospital stay (if they survive), and their ongoing treatment/monitoring if they do survive. Henceforth, all such people shall be euthanized as a preventative measure before they fall ill, such costs of euthanasia to be paid by the person's family for not breaking them of their anti-social habits.

Seems to have your thesis covered.

J E F F4
Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium Member
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON

J E F F4

Premium Member

Think of the money the .gov saves when these people die before 65. No CPP, no Old Age Security and no Guaranteed Income Supplement if they qualified for little or no CPP.

That special taste the wieners have is from the catnip.