uniqs
This is a sub-selection from Response.
kyip87
join:2009-07-27
East York, ON

kyip87 to TSILiz

to TSILiz

Re: Response.

I tried signing up to upgrade to DSL 15 but it gave me an error before entering the confirmation page...Will I have to call in to upgrade my service? And also will my current filters be okay?

TSI Keith
Premium Member
join:2012-07-09

TSI Keith

Premium Member

Hello,

If you are unable to complete the upgrade via the my world customer portal than you would have to call in to place the order yes.

I'd just like to clarify the pricing with you as well so there are no surprises. As Liz mentioned the activation fee of 95.00 will apply (114.99 if you have a dry loop) and the 25.00 speed change fee will not apply.

However this will be treated as a new service so the activation fee, plus the first month of 15Mb service, will be due when the order is placed. Then, if there is any time remaining on your current 6Mb service when the 15Mb is activated that time will be credited back on your next statement.

For the splitters they would work fine for the 15Mb as well, but there will likely been a POTS splitter installed as part of the activation/installation which should eliminate the need for those splitters.

If you have any further questions don't hesitate to let us know.

Thank you,
Keith

TomAo
@teksavvy.com

TomAo

Anon

I just had my DSl upgraded from 6 to 15mb. I found it is 14/15 MB early in the morning but it is usually down to 5/6 MB at night. Is it because of traffic? For the activation, the guy just came to my home to show me the speed changed, nothing has been installed or not "POTS splitter" installed. I am still using the old filters I have. Thanks,

TSILiz
Premium Member
join:2012-08-20

TSILiz

Premium Member

Hi There

If you message us in the direct forum I can have a look at your line to see what's going on and where the issue is stemming from. »/forum ··· avdirect

Cheers!
Liz
This is a sub-selection from Response.