how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Sword7

join:2005-11-11
Montgomery Village, MD
reply to beachintech

Re: [Cable Card] Ceton InfiniTV and some channel problems.

Ok, thanks for some replies. I have HD DVR package and was able see channel 236 but not on my Ceton. I will contact Comcast to change TV package to make sure includes HD technology subscription.

Also, I need to contact corporate to fix CCI flag settings because they are messed up. How do I contact corporate?

Thanks.

beachintech
There's sand in my tool bag
Premium
join:2008-01-06
kudos:5
Make sure your cable card has those same codes on it as your DVR.

Sword7

Montgomery Village, MD
said by beachintech:

I checked Ceton for some channels and found out that all channels except local channels are set as CCI 0x02 (copy once). I will need to look into my HD DVR box to check CCI flag settings. How do I check them on HD DVR box? If I find same codes on HD DVR, I will have to contact corporate about that. Thanks again.

SpHeRe31459
Premium
join:2002-10-09
Sacramento, CA
kudos:2
said by Sword7:

said by beachintech:

I checked Ceton for some channels and found out that all channels except local channels are set as CCI 0x02 (copy once). I will need to look into my HD DVR box to check CCI flag settings. How do I check them on HD DVR box? If I find same codes on HD DVR, I will have to contact corporate about that. Thanks again.

If you have Motorola hardware:
»en.wikibooks.org/wiki/How_to_use···_Enabled

Sword7

Montgomery Village, MD
said by SpHeRe31459:

said by Sword7:

said by beachintech:

If you have Motorola hardware:
»en.wikibooks.org/wiki/How_to_use···_Enabled

Ok, I checked DCH3416 DVR manual for channel status. I got info from channel 75 and channel 236 by press SELECT and select 'd06 channel status'. Both CCI flags were set to 0x00 (copy free).

I think that a problem issue is CableCARD card. I have same problem when I tried HDHomeRun Prime. I took it off old device and put it on my new Ceton. I got the same problem on both devices.

Thanks again.