how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

meeeeeeeeee

join:2003-07-13
Newburgh, NY

Bottom Line

The Union has done everything in its power to undermine the company and make this an adversarial relationship. The UNION does NOT and WILL NOT manage the company. Management had no choice. They cannot turn over the reigns of the company to the union. If that's what these employees expect, I suggest that they find another way to feed their families and pay their mortgages.
--
"when the people have suffered many abuses under the control of a totalitarian leader, they not only have the right but the duty to overthrow that government." - The U.S. Declaration of Independence

ITALIAN926

join:2003-08-16
kudos:2

I would so love to know what you do for a living. Probably sit on your ass all day short trading stocks.

meeeeeeeeee

Newburgh, NY

said by ITALIAN926:

I would so love to know what you do for a living. Probably sit on your ass all day short trading stocks.

No, I do something very foreign and unfamiliar to most union members. I WORK.
--
"when the people have suffered many abuses under the control of a totalitarian leader, they not only have the right but the duty to overthrow that government." - The U.S. Declaration of Independence

ITALIAN926

I probably do more work in a day than you do in a week , my friend.

meeeeeeeeee

Newburgh, NY

1 edit

said by ITALIAN926:

I probably do more work in a day than you do in a week , my friend.

I'm sure like most union members, you have a very strange view of what "work" actually is. Standing around with five other guys, leaning on a shovel, drinking coffee and looking down at another guy in a hole for eight hours is not actually "work" in the real world.

IF you actually "worked" you would not NEED or even WANT a union.
--

ITALIAN926

Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

Work alone buddy, and I work the whole day. I take pride in my work, and Im thankful Im in a union for fighting against a corporation, and the countries overall direction, in which worker benefits are on a exponential downward spiral.

To think unions are the problem is absolute idiocy.

The number one reason I'm glad to be in a union? I get to do my job PROPERLY, and take care of the customer. Against all common sense, the company would have us running around like rabbits (see cablevision workers and contractors) in which we'd get rushed through our work and leave the customer with CRAP.

meeeeeeeeee

Newburgh, NY

Unions are the haven for the unskilled, lazy and otherwise undesirable employee. A talented and skilled worker wouldn't want to be held back by them, nor would he want his compensation to held back by them either. They make the lowest performance the norm. Thankfully more and more people are seeing this and Unions are going the way of the Dodo bird.
--

ITALIAN926

Well, since youre not in one, you should pretty much keep quiet, because you have NO CLUE what youre talking about. Theres a difference between facts and opinion, and you are ALL OPINION.

meeeeeeeeee

Newburgh, NY

Yes, and having been MANAGEMENT for MANY YEARS, that had to TRY to get SOME LEVEL of productive work from the lazy cretins, my "opinions" are based on FACT and MANY years of experience. I will take a NON UNION staff over a union staff ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. Why don't you see if you can get a couple of hundred of your friends and try between you all, to muster enough manhood to go thug someone?
--

ITALIAN926

Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

Awww a manager in a union shop. Its so clear to me now, no wonder youre so opinionated and disgruntled. Sat 1000's of grievances huh?

I'll bet the FARM that you didnt know jack shit about what your workers did on a daily basis, and couldnt fill one of their shoes, let alone both.

meeeeeeeeee

Newburgh, NY

1 edit

Sadly, I know all too well what they did on a daily basis. We hired a security company to find out and in less than two weeks, they provided us with a 96 HOUR video of employees getting trashed in bars, at the golf course, fishing, home working on their houses, the list goes on and on. Everything it seems, but ACTUALLY DOING what they were PAID TO DO. I really ENJOYED all those terminations.

You've shown time and time again with your idiotic "thoughts" how much you KNOW, so you can just continue your drivel... alone. I will waste no more of my time on the likes of you. Your "thoughts" PLUS 25 cents won't buy much of anything. It's because of people like YOU that unions are going the way of the Dodo. Don't worry... you'll enjoy Wally World once you get the hang of it, IF you're capable that is. LOL

A friendly tip, you might want to clean up your use of profanity in public forums. It only serves to accentuate your lack of education and your low class upbringing.

--