spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Webcobbler
@verizon.net

Webcobbler

Anon

DirecTV gets H2 HD , TV Land HD , Encore Action HD, and more

I just read that DirecTV just added 8 HD channels. Of which , includes TV Land in HD, which is cool because there are new Series' in native HD on the channel.

Then there is Encore Action HD , which FiOS only has the main HD channel , no sub channels in HD.

Finally , they added H2 HD. which obviously FiOS doesn't have. That's the one channel I wish was in HD. it is the one channel that I can see myself dumping FiOS for, if it NEVER gets it.

My only thought is, since more and more providers are adding these HD channels , FiOS has to add them as well, or get out.

However, the other channels they added in HD, FiOS already has, I believe. So it's a trade off , in this sense.

Will we Ever get these channels in HD?

Thoughts ?
46436203 (banned)
join:2013-01-03

46436203 (banned)

Keep in the mind that when it comes to DirecTV this is one of those "grass is greener" situations. They are still missing a lot of HD channels. Until this batch of additions they had been slacking harder than Verizon when it comes to adding new HD channels.

Epix, GSN, The Hub, IFC, Investigation Discovery, Lifetime Movie Network, and OWN are some of DirecTV's more glaring omissions.

I would never consider them until they pick up The Hub in HD.

Webcobbler
@verizon.net

Webcobbler

Anon

They added : Investigation Disc, LMN, TV Land, Headline News, IFC, Cooking Channel, H2, and Encore Action.

All in HD.