Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Greg2600

join:2008-05-20
Belleville, NJ
reply to utsports

Re: Sony Movie Channel HD coming to FiOS this spring

I went to their website, looked at their movie lineup. It's not very good. I've seen better old films on ThisTV.

bohratom
Jersey Shore is back again.

join:2011-07-07
Red Bank NJ

1 edit
said by Greg2600:

I went to their website, looked at their movie lineup. It's not very good. I've seen better old films on ThisTV.

I have to disagree with ya on this one since they are all uncut with no commercials.

A man for all Seasons
Absense of Malice
Agnes of God
Born Free
Bugsy
Chinatown
Das Boot
Dr Strangelove
Easy Rider
Glory
Inside Job
Oliver
Roxanne
Starman
The Big Chill
The Fisher King
The Last Picture Show
The Remains of the Day

I think most would agree with me that list is pretty damn good for a non premium commercial free channel vs ThisTV.

knarf829

join:2007-06-02
kudos:1
Really? That's their line-up? Great movies, but...

...maybe we should debate whether we need to waste an HD slot on a movie channel where everyone in the nation has seen every. single. movie.

If you're even the slightest bit into anything beyond "the latest blockbusters," you have seen every single one of those movies.

If you're the next level up on movie-buffdom, you've got a handful of them in your collection.

Why?

bohratom

Red Bank NJ
said by knarf829:

Really? That's their line-up? Great movies, but...
Why?

I think I was comparing uncut, unedited and commericial free Movies with what ThisTV was offering with regards to Greg2600.

Nice job trying to troll this thread but please stay on topic.....

knarf829

join:2007-06-02
kudos:1
Thought the topic was the Sony Movie Channel in HD that's coming to FiOS this spring. Was content off limits or was the lack of HD space off limits? If the content was off limits, why was it posted?

bohratom

Red Bank NJ
said by knarf829:

Thought the topic was the Sony Movie Channel in HD that's coming to FiOS this spring. Was content off limits or was the lack of HD space off limits? If the content was off limits, why was it posted?

Sheez does anyone read what they reply to in threads anymore....

Apparently NOT....

PS hint hint.....ThisTV vs Sony Movie.....