Posers don't use avatars.
Premium Member
join:2002-02-21
London, ON

dirtyjeffer0 to J E F F4

Premium Member

to J E F F4

Re: [Hockey] Official 2013 Toronto Maple Leafs Thread

i knew exactly how tonight's game vs the Canes was going to be before i even watched it...the usual conversations leading up the drop of the puck "Canes among the worse penalty killing and power play team in the league", "on slow start with Ward not looking his usual self", "Canes not a good team, and despite some off season acquisitions, are having a tough time getting chemistry with 7 new players"...as soon as they said all that prior to the puck drop, i knew the Leafs would lose...they play crap teams and find a way to play worse...on the "tying" goal by Bozak, i thought it looked like it deflected off something when it went in...when they went to review the goal, and they showed that "possible kick motion", i knew it would get called off...not because it was kicked in (it wasn't), but because that's just how things work out with this team...sure enough, it was called off...as soon as it was called off, i said "watch the Canes score now, just to rub salt in the wound"...sure enough, the Canes score on the power play right afterwards...honestly, i don't even know why i bother watching them play any more.

HiVolt
Premium Member
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON

HiVolt

Premium Member

Yea last game was full of weird shit. Nothing went our way... Bozak wasn't even looking in the direction of the freakin play or the puck. How could he have kicked it in on purpose?
bt
join:2009-02-26
canada

bt to dirtyjeffer0

to dirtyjeffer0
said by dirtyjeffer0:

on the "tying" goal by Bozak, i thought it looked like it deflected off something when it went in...when they went to review the goal, and they showed that "possible kick motion", i knew it would get called off...not because it was kicked in (it wasn't), but because that's just how things work out with this team...sure enough, it was called off...

That's the way it's working for more than a few teams this season so far. It's completely absurd.

HiVolt
Premium Member
Toronto, ON

HiVolt

Premium Member

Leafs scrape out a 3-2 win against the Caps, win on the road again... JVR with two goals... Kessel still with a goose egg...
NefCanuck
join:2007-06-26
Mississauga, ON

NefCanuck

said by HiVolt:

Leafs scrape out a 3-2 win against the Caps, win on the road again... JVR with two goals... Kessel still with a goose egg...

Caps are a team that doesn't know which way is up anymore and the Leafs took advantage (as they should)

Watching FLA/WPG ATM, the longer that one goes the better it is for the Leafs on Thirsday night

NefCanuck

HiVolt
Premium Member
Toronto, ON

HiVolt

Premium Member

Good 3rd period comeback for the Leafs vs the Jets tonight... Kessel finally gets the monkey off his back with a PPG winner late in the 3rd...

loosedobbs
join:2006-06-13
Toronto

loosedobbs

said by HiVolt:

Good 3rd period comeback for the Leafs vs the Jets tonight... Kessel finally gets the monkey off his back with a PPG winner late in the 3rd...

At last Kessel is smiling. Now its time MacArthur-Grabovski-Kulemin line to step up the game.

Looking at home and home-away Wins I guess Leafs are point per game. So like 40-42 points by the end and out of play-offs?

shaner
Premium Member
join:2000-10-04
Calgary, AB

shaner

Premium Member

Kessel smiles?

HiVolt
Premium Member
Toronto, ON

HiVolt

Premium Member

Good start for the Leafs vs Habs, Leo Komarov makes it 1-0 on the first shift 59 seconds in.

shaner
Premium Member
join:2000-10-04
Calgary, AB

shaner

Premium Member

And MacArthur put one off the post. I think the Habs are in for a long night.

HiVolt
Premium Member
Toronto, ON

HiVolt

Premium Member

Woo 2-0!

loosedobbs
join:2006-06-13
Toronto

loosedobbs

said by HiVolt:

Woo 2-0!

Don Cherry just blasted you guys...Jay's Fans in Toronto.
He says Leafs Fan should be like Habs fan.

HiVolt
Premium Member
Toronto, ON

HiVolt

Premium Member

3-0, JVR with the goal!
HiVolt

HiVolt

Premium Member

4-0 after two periods, Kessel scores his 2nd on a PP late in the 2nd...

Reimer playing great.