1970 442 W30

1 edit

Doctor Olds to RockAuto Suc

Premium Member

to RockAuto Suc

Re: *** Do Not Buy From This Company! ***

said by RockAuto Suc:

That's "RockAuto Sucks"!

I wanted to respond to "Tom" who calims to be a family member of RockAuto.

This company sent me the wrong part but hides behind a concept that your order could be an either or shipment.

I want my shipping cost returned. It's not like I made a purchase and then changed my mind. The website is purposely misleading.

Who in the hell does business like this?

I want my costs back and will get them.

You are not clear, what was wrong? Did you select the wrong part/wrong vehicle? I've seen people order parts and they did not know the vehicle they were working on is not the Year or even the Model they think it is. I've been buying from them for almost 5 Years and 50+ Orders with zero wrong parts. That is over 7 different vehicles so something isn't right if claim you have a "either or" shipment as I've not heard that one before.
cahiatt
Premium Member
join:2001-03-21
Smyrna, GA

cahiatt

Premium Member

I've bought a bunch of stuff from them too. Never an issue. Not to say that everyone is 100% satisfied and I expect shit happens sometimes but the OP isn't communicating the issue clearly.

I'm guessing if his order or communication with Rock Auto was placed with the same clarity I would expect there to be a problem.

Phoenix22
Death From Above
Premium Member
join:2001-12-11
SOG C&C Nrth

Phoenix22 to Doctor Olds

Premium Member

to Doctor Olds
i've never heard of em'...............but thanks 2this thread......i'll be sure 2check em' and use them in the future.....thanks