uniqs
moonpuppy (banned)
join:2000-08-21
Glen Burnie, MD

moonpuppy (banned) to IowaCowboy

to IowaCowboy

Re: Pure Junk Science

said by IowaCowboy:

As for junk science, I have Autism and I can tell you that vaccines and Autism are junk science as well because my mother said I was having symptoms before I received any vaccines. Vaccines and Autism were later disproven and the report was retracted. I think the doctor behind the junk science later lost his privileges to practice medicine. And now we have unvaccinated children in our schools that are infecting other kids. Some science is legitimate but a lot of science is biased and later proven junk science, especially when there is a cash grab involved.

Tell that to Jenny McCarthy and a few of the people here who have responded to me (calling it junk science) and they will trot out that the big, bad pharmaceutical companies are the ones who discredited the studies. All the scientific journals are paid off and anyone who disagrees with that, now disgraced, doctor are all in the pocket of big pharma.

There will always be a few idiots out there who will push junk science to further a particular agenda and when their theories crash and burn, they simply will trot out another bad study with even more ridiculous claims.

Again, I will say this; if anyone of those complaining parents even has so much as a cordless telephone or microwave oven in their house, they need to be locked up in a mental institution and their kids removed from their care.