uniqs
yyzlhr
join:2012-09-03
Scarborough, ON

yyzlhr to DS256

to DS256

Re: Upgrading phone -- Rogers is nuts

said by DS256:

@bt. There is no prorating at least for commercial. I lost my phone on Jan 26th and they want $700 to replace my iPhone. My term is up March 3rd so I am doing without until then.

That does not sound right, if your contract ends in a month, you should only have to pay an early upgrade fee of $13 plus the subsidized cost of the phone and admin fee. For an iPhone that would be much less than $700
cidknee0
join:2009-02-28

cidknee0

That all depends on the corporate plan they are on. We had one phone lost and it was coming up due in 6 months, no charges.

But other companies I've worked at it was full price.

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium Member
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in

elwoodblues to yyzlhr

Premium Member

to yyzlhr
said by yyzlhr:

said by DS256:

@bt. There is no prorating at least for commercial. I lost my phone on Jan 26th and they want $700 to replace my iPhone. My term is up March 3rd so I am doing without until then.

That does not sound right, if your contract ends in a month, you should only have to pay an early upgrade fee of $13 plus the subsidized cost of the phone and admin fee. For an iPhone that would be much less than $700

I called today and somehow the clown on the phone thought i was cancelling my contract (less then 60 days left). He comes up with a $125!!!

First with 60 days left I'm not going to cancel, so when I asked, it was $25 for the data and a minimum of $100 for the voice!!!