uniqs
share rss forum feed

SoonerAl
Premium,MVM
join:2002-07-23
Norman, OK
kudos:5

[TWC] PBS KMBH in Rio Grande Valley in HD

FYI to those in the RGV, KMBH the local PBS station is now in HD on TW channel 880. Not sure when it happened but its nice to have...

juilinsandar
Texas Gooner
Premium
join:2000-07-17
San Benito, TX
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
It was announced on one of their public notices a few weeks ago, and then shortly after that, it became available.

I can't say the same for Telefutura HD which has been on the public notice for months but still hasn't been activated.
--
An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. - Sir Winston Churchill

motorola870

join:2008-12-07
Arlington, TX
kudos:4
said by juilinsandar:

It was announced on one of their public notices a few weeks ago, and then shortly after that, it became available.

I can't say the same for Telefutura HD which has been on the public notice for months but still hasn't been activated.

said by juilinsandar:

I think that is an issue with the OTA configuration for Unimas (telefutura) in the Rio Grande Valley thanks to silly decision to throw fox off of XHRIO.

SoonerAl
Premium,MVM
join:2002-07-23
Norman, OK
kudos:5
reply to juilinsandar
said by juilinsandar:

Ok...thanks. I just missed the announcement...