dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
15444104 (banned)
join:2012-06-11

15444104 (banned)

Are these innocent "mistakes" or something else.

You have to wonder sometimes, because if the CSR is poorly trained it is EASIER for them to do NOTHING (as in not adding other products ) than it is to try and add things.

Something is fishy if what you have said is exactly as it happened.
Stellar9
join:2003-04-10
Sacramento, CA

Stellar9

Re: Are these innocent "mistakes" or something else.

I really don't know. I won't make any assumptions either. I think their sales department have grown more pushy and annoying and their CSR more inept over the years. I've been an AT&T customer off and on during the last 9 years or so for internet service alone (not TV) and aside for a few quibbles regarding installation I never had any other issues. Not this bad anyhow.

I completely lost my marbles when I found out I was upgraded to 18mbps. this after I explicitly told the rep that after all the negative experiences I had regarding their "promotions" I was very adamant about accepting the 18mpbs promotional upgrade, or any other promotion of any kind, I flat out declined her offer yet they upgraded me anyhow.

uverse tech
@comcast.net

uverse tech to 15444104

Anon

to 15444104
I have to say as a prem tech, you people have no sense. We work 10-12 hrs a day and can't control these appt times. As for cust service, I know they suck cause we have to deal with them as well.
Uverse is a phenomenal system but needs to be installed by a experienced tech for it to work as advertised.
Go easy on the tech who doesn't show up when you want simply because he was dealing with a unappreciative cust before you. Also, if he finishes at 8pm, just realize he just worked a 12 hr day and wants to get the hell home and enjoy a hr of free time before he goes to bed and starts it all over again.
JerryTimes
join:2002-01-09
Clinton Township, MI

JerryTimes

This sort of proves the guys issue with your company. Sure, maybe you worked all day, but you are the face of the company and your very late.