Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

travanx

join:2002-01-15
Altadena, CA
reply to GeoStar

Re: nuff o the " new conn"

There are plenty of places that will not accept a bill that's over $20. Cash is not easily accepted everywhere. And last time I checked I am always getting hundreds out of an ATM machine.

I got stuck in a parking lot because of this and they said I had to leave something with them and an IOU to get out. Thankfully I was able to find enough spare change in my trunk to pay. They wouldn't accept my plea of you are supposed to accept any form of US currency.

jbgroup1
Non Conformist
Premium
join:2000-05-04
Dayton, MD
Reviews:
·T-Mobile US

Re: nuff o the " new conn"

said by travanx:

There are plenty of places that will not accept a bill that's over $20. Cash is not easily accepted everywhere. And last time I checked I am always getting hundreds out of an ATM machine.

...They wouldn't accept my plea of you are supposed to accept any form of US currency.

There is no controlling authority that requires acceptance of cash. Not only that but in most cases the "cash" you're referring to is just a check issued by a non-government entity based on the credit of a government.
--
...as an individual, I have a right to [do] what I think, what I feel, and I think we all have a right to our own destiny as individuals. And I think I have a right to choose mine and everybody else has a right to choose theirs.
»jonestown.sdsu.edu