Dude111
An Awesome Dude
Premium
join:2003-08-04
USA
kudos:12

Time Warner Cable Wish List

List things here you wish for time warner to have,I will begin

1) The option for customers to have SARA put back on thier BOXs -- Sara is a basic platform and is quite fast/useful FOR THOSE WHO DONT WANT ANYTHING ELSE!!

MeInDallas

join:2001-08-17
Dallas, TX

I'm still banging my drum for a DVR with more than 2 tuners. I know they keep saying its coming, but they been saying it for 2 years now.

AMDUSER
Premium
join:2003-05-28
Earth,
kudos:1
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse
·Time Warner Cable

It is coming.. in the second half of 2013..

»www.fiercecable.com/story/time-w···13-01-31

It is a 6 tuner, 1 TB storage DVR... designed to compete with Dish Hopper(SM), and Direct TV Genie [SM].

MeInDallas

join:2001-08-17
Dallas, TX

said by AMDUSER:

It is coming.. in the second half of 2013..

»www.fiercecable.com/story/time-w···13-01-31

It is a 6 tuner, 1 TB storage DVR... designed to compete with Dish Hopper(SM), and Direct TV Genie [SM].

I've read all those and seen them too. It just seems like every few months theres an article about this great DVR they are coming out with and a few more months pass and the date keeps getting moved back more and more. The first one I read was in 2011. I hope this time it actually comes out.

AMDUSER
Premium
join:2003-05-28
Earth,
kudos:1

This time around however, Dish and Direct TV currently offer 3+ tuner convertor DVR boxs... and are advertising thier constomers don't have recording conflicts for the most part. [Due to 2 or more channels wanting to get recorded with TWC dvrs.]