spc
uniqs
Bob4
Account deleted
join:2012-07-22
New Jersey

Bob4 to CylonRed

to CylonRed

Re: Why the general teen should not get a sports car...

quote:
Today's teens and Millennials are often called the entitled generation for a reason. They expect to drive their very own fully-loaded luxury vehicle with retractable roof and multi-speaker audio system. If they can't have their specific dream car, then they don't want anything and won't waste time getting a driver's license. Past generations of young drivers, by comparison, were satisfied with any piece of metal that moved.

My brother and I, like many other Millennials, weren't willing to downgrade, compromise, or to be forced to drive a parent's vehicle. I received my license at age seventeen only after I had my red convertible sitting in the driveway. My brother refused to even look at the driver's manual until he received his BMW at age eighteen.

»www.forbes.com/sites/lar ··· s-wrong/
Someone needs to slap these kids upside the head.

CylonRed
MVM
join:2000-07-06
Bloom County
·Metronet

CylonRed

MVM

said by Bob4:

quote:
Today's teens and Millennials are often called the entitled generation for a reason. They expect to drive their very own fully-loaded luxury vehicle with retractable roof and multi-speaker audio system. If they can't have their specific dream car, then they don't want anything and won't waste time getting a driver's license. Past generations of young drivers, by comparison, were satisfied with any piece of metal that moved.

My brother and I, like many other Millennials, weren't willing to downgrade, compromise, or to be forced to drive a parent's vehicle. I received my license at age seventeen only after I had my red convertible sitting in the driveway. My brother refused to even look at the driver's manual until he received his BMW at age eighteen.

»www.forbes.com/sites/lar ··· s-wrong/
Someone needs to slap these kids upside the head.

Absolutely - my kids are going to hate me when they can drive.

Doctor Olds
I Need A Remedy For What's Ailing Me.
Premium Member
join:2001-04-19
1970 442 W30

Doctor Olds

Premium Member

said by CylonRed:

Absolutely - my kids are going to hate me when they can drive.

I'd wager that happens long before their becoming of driving age. Usually starts at the pre-teens and lasts until mid 20's.