how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Shrug

@videotron.ca
reply to Sukunai

Re: It has been good, but this is goodbye

In my personal opinion, the move is just based on value. Nothing more.

In my personal opinion, I also think your friend isn't too damn bright for telling you to move to a Mickey Mouse company that doesn't even have a compliant privacy policy that adheres to law.

Each to their own.

Sukunai
Premium
join:2008-05-07
kudos:1
Reviews:
·ELECTRONICBOX

said by Shrug :

In my personal opinion, the move is just based on value. Nothing more.

In my personal opinion, I also think your friend isn't too damn bright for telling you to move to a Mickey Mouse company that doesn't even have a compliant privacy policy that adheres to law.

Each to their own.

Hehe well I have the advantage of having seen my friend in action, I can't claim to know you though.

I've seen technicians that have diplomas and get paid serious cash to perform at a level that isn't even half as good as my friend.

I've seen him provide answers faster than I thought was possible to almost any form of tech question I can think up.

He's able to 'see' solutions to my computer problems and not even need to be in the same room. That impresses me a lot

@HiVolt, my buddy IS my back up plan hehe. Warranties never make me feel as comfortable as my friends skill level.

Yeah sure, some day I might not possess access to my friend, and that would of course suck. He'd need to be dead for that though.

I'll let ya know, if I can think of a single time he's ever been wrong.
His track record speaks for itself.