uniqs
share rss forum feed

MrMazda86

join:2013-01-29
Kitchener, ON

1 edit
reply to TSI Paul

Re: [DSL] TekSavvy + Netflix = NOT GOOD

Done. It appears that it will take a few minutes before the post will appear as it appears to be caught in the moderator approval for some reason.

(EDIT: Added info below)

For the record... the problem is back again tonight. I'm also noticing a drop in the overall speed and an increase in the ping again, as seen in this example:

jerrycan

join:2010-11-05
Waterloo, ON

This is what I'm getting right now. I'll run a few through the evening as well (if I can kick everyone off long enough to get a pure test).

Do you suggest any times?

Jethro86

join:2005-05-27
Winchester, ON
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL

said by jerrycan:

This is what I'm getting right now. I'll run a few through the evening as well (if I can kick everyone off long enough to get a pure test).

Do you suggest any times?

I'd be happy to get your "bad" stats. :-(

jerrycan

join:2010-11-05
Waterloo, ON

I don't think my stats are bad. Sure it is slow compared to the new offerings, but it is a rock solid connection, does everything I need and hardly ever lets me down.

My DSL and POTs are both on TekSavvy bills. Thanks Teksavvy!

MrMazda86

Kitchener, ON
reply to jerrycan

I've found usually anytime between about 6pm and 11pm tend to be the worst. I cannot currently comment about tonight however because I'm currently in St. George where the problem does not exist whatsoever.

MovieFan

@rogers.com

I am in Scarborough and have had the same problem for the past few days: Netflix buffers repeatedly in the evenings. I also have Rogers service and avoid using it for hd streaming due to low caps, but for the last week I've had no choice but to connect through them if I want to watch movies without stutter.

distr0

join:2007-05-03
St George Brant, ON
reply to MrMazda86

said by MrMazda86:

I've found usually anytime between about 6pm and 11pm tend to be the worst. I cannot currently comment about tonight however because I'm currently in St. George where the problem does not exist whatsoever.

heh, another person from st george on here.. thats like, most of the population i think?

MrMazda86

Kitchener, ON

said by distr0:

said by MrMazda86:

heh, another person from st george on here.. thats like, most of the population i think?

Bahahahahaha.... It's so true... If you blink as you're going down "the hill", you just might miss all of St. George lol lol lol