All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
jaberi
join:2010-08-13

jaberi to Relic

to Relic

Re: [Wind] Wind Mobile has new plans...

i want to get a phone and a plan...."samsung note 2" is the one...it is priced at $700.00

yes, rogers has it for $149.00 with a 3 year contract....i'm not interested.....would wind or mobilicity be a better option....

J E F F4
Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium Member
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON

J E F F4

Premium Member

You can try Wind, no contacts. If it sucks, leave. If it works good, stick around, good prices.
jaberi

jaberi

said by J E F F4:

You can try Wind, no contacts. If it sucks, leave. If it works good, stick around, good prices.

yes, but i want to find which carrier has the phone at the cheapest deal first...

Xstar_Lumini
join:2008-12-14
CANADA

Xstar_Lumini to jaberi

to jaberi
said by jaberi:

i want to get a phone and a plan...."samsung note 2" is the one...it is priced at $700.00

yes, rogers has it for $149.00 with a 3 year contract....i'm not interested.....would wind or mobilicity be a better option....

I took out a Samsung Galaxy 3S with Wind... I was shocked when they offered it to me for $400, the phone costs $660. Here's the catch, you never have to pay the rest of the money until you decide to leave Wind... and you take your phone with you.

@ JEFF: I hate Apple because they cripple their iphones on purpose, I have no respect for them and I will never buy another phone from them, thank God that Samsung makes a better smartphone and is the way of the future. Does the iphone have "beam" where you transfer files by just touching two Samsung phones together? Nope it doesn't, that's just one of the things that the iphone lacks and will never have..... well maybe the Iphone 9s will have that in 2017 when they release it, hahaha!
jaberi

jaberi

it would be nice if wind or anyone offered the phone for $149.00 wouldn't it?

Xstar_Lumini
join:2008-12-14
CANADA

Xstar_Lumini

said by jaberi:

You want a subsidized phone for $149? Go to Rogers and take out a plan for $80/month with 200 daytime minutes and free evening after 9:00pm, don't bother going to WIND.

Juggernaut
Irreverent or irrelevant?
Premium Member
join:2006-09-05
Kelowna, BC

Juggernaut to jaberi

Premium Member

to jaberi
said by jaberi:

Order a Nexus 4 for $359. Pentaband, unlocked. Done.