share rss forum feed

Mele20
Premium
join:2001-06-05
Hilo, HI
kudos:5
reply to NetFixer

Re: ComScore and cluelessness

This is OT but what is wrong with ComScore? You are saying I can't provide proper feedback to Microsoft as a Microsoft Panelist for many years when the study administrator chosen by Microsoft is ComScore? So, Microsoft is "clueless" to use them to commission feedback from us Microsoft panelists? I don't consider myself "clueless" either!
--
When governments fear people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. Thomas Jefferson

NetFixer
Snarl For The Camera Please
Premium
join:2004-06-24
The Boro
Reviews:
·Cingular Wireless
·Comcast Business..
·Vonage

said by Mele20:

This is OT but what is wrong with ComScore? You are saying I can't provide proper feedback to Microsoft as a Microsoft Panelist for many years when the study administrator chosen by Microsoft is ComScore? So, Microsoft is "clueless" to use them to commission feedback from us Microsoft panelists? I don't consider myself "clueless" either!

You are of course free to do as you wish. Personally, I would not hire someone with a known history of child abuse as a babysitter/nanny, nor someone with a known history of armed robbery as a security guard, but that is just me. Just because Microsoft says "trust us" doesn't mean that I would ever trust them.

Here is a search link of this site's Security forum for "ComScore MarketScore" (MarketScore is a ComScore alias): »/nsearch?q=Com···ds=%2C18

I know for a fact that they have in the past installed stealth proxy servers with the capability to intercept even SSL sessions on some of my customers' systems (because I had to find the infection and remove it).
--
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

When governments fear people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.