spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Frustrated

@frontiernet.net

[TV] Remote control

Does anyone know how I can order another remote control? No Frontier outlets around Portland, OR and I need a new remote control. Dog ate it!

wesm
Premium
join:1999-07-29
Redmond, WA

Call them? Maybe give one of the "mobile retail stores" listed here a call: »www.frontierforhome.com/oregon/leadership/

EdmondsFios

join:2010-09-02
Edmonds, WA
reply to Frustrated

Ebay.

td798

join:2013-01-31
Clackamas, OR
reply to Frustrated

When I moved my service almost two years ago to a different house surprisingly serviced by FiOS, Frontier gave me two remotes because it had their logo on it as opposed to Verizon. The Frontier remotes were cheaper and only had universal control of a TV; no AUX or DVD universal buttons. I still have and use the Verizon remotes.

gozer
Premium
join:2010-08-09
Rochester, NY
reply to Frustrated

What is the remote for dish or fios? Frontier fios said they will send you a new one free, heres the direct number 877-600-1511.
For dishtv you have to call dish dont know if you can get a free replacement if your dog ate it. Cant you just folow your dog around till you get the remote back? My bro did that when his boxer ate 6 $100.00 bills. On that note you may want to leave out your dogs part in this and just say it doesnt work and do what they ask to trouble shoot during the call to dish. Heres thier number 877-462-0488.