uniqs
Shada1
join:2007-03-09
Stratford, ON

Shada1 to TwiztedZero

to TwiztedZero

Re: It has been good, but this is goodbye

said by TwiztedZero:

So you're not going to stick around and wait for the move to ATPIA and enjoy the speed increases an all that? Tch Tch... @Shada

My place has a max speed of 6 meg dsl , what speed increase is coming without the installation of new equipment and wires? Cable is my only option andd Teksavvy does not sell that option in my area. Start.ca does. If Teksavvy did sell it I would have it. 6 meg is my max with teksavvy even if they could match all bells speeds since bell only can provide 6 aswell. Asking me to wait for Cable in my area has been going on for almost a year now, and I have seen many other posts with tthis topic, so please no Tch Tch and do what you feel is right for you... but I need more speed.

TypeS
join:2012-12-17
London, ON

TypeS

But you can always go back to TekSavvy when you they get cable in your area by November!

tristen1230
join:2010-12-26
Belleville, ON

tristen1230 to Shada1

to Shada1
I know they already have beta testers so it will come. Don't know when but my guess not too far from now.

Glad to hear you had a great time with Teksavvy.

TwiztedZero
Nine Zero Burp Nine Six
Premium Member
join:2011-03-31
Toronto, ON

TwiztedZero to Shada1

Premium Member

to Shada1
Shada is Rogers an option in your area, what about Cogeco? After we get ATPIA, particularly on Rogers we'll have their ENTIRE footprint.

TypeS
London, ON

TypeS

Rogers isn't available via TekSavvy in Startford but Start is meaning it's an issue of Aggregated vs Non-Aggregated.

TekSavvy qualify check lists only 6/800, so unlike the users on 28/1 that want not so big leap iin upgrade to 35/3 with Start, going from 6/800 to 35/3 for 25/2, would be a big jump for users in Stratford. So I can see why'd he want to switch providers. November is a long way away (especially if he's waited all this time) to get 3x the speed he has now.

I dont believe Stratford is an area serviced by Cogeco but you could post and the direct support forums and see maybe they are and can get on beta testing.

TwiztedZero
Nine Zero Burp Nine Six
Premium Member
Toronto, ON

TwiztedZero

Premium Member

We're pretty sure the transition to ATPIA will be long done before November 15th 2013, cut off date.

TypeS
London, ON

TypeS

But it's the only set in stone date for right now.

AOD
Premium Member
join:2008-01-24
M9B

AOD to TwiztedZero

Premium Member

to TwiztedZero
said by TwiztedZero:

We're pretty sure the transition to ATPIA will be long done before November 15th 2013, cut off date.

Has Marc come up with a poi timeline yet?

TwiztedZero
Nine Zero Burp Nine Six
Premium Member
Toronto, ON

TwiztedZero

Premium Member

said by AOD:

said by TwiztedZero:

Has Marc come up with a poi timeline yet?

See: Marc & Transtion outlook and the few posts that follow.