SwedishRider
Rider on the Storm
Premium
join:2006-01-11
not Sweden
kudos:1
reply to gregamy

Re: [SNOW] The Winter 2012/2013 Thread

WXedge.com this morning: "If data stays the course, we could absolutely be talking about a storm that would rival some of the past great snow events."

I might need to put the snow thrower back on after all....

meskinct
Mad Scientist at Work
Premium
join:2002-01-07
Southbury, CT
Reviews:
·Charter
said by SwedishRider:

I might need to put the snow thrower back on after all....

Damn you for removing it. See what happens? We almost made it through winter but noooo someone had to mess around.
--
Rich. My Website

gregamy

join:2003-05-22
Middletown, CT
reply to SwedishRider
said by SwedishRider:

I might need to put the snow thrower back on after all...

You did NOT remove that thing, did you? Boys, I think we have a new anti-snow target...

I'm not too worried about the snow, I'm more concerned about the timing. My employer INSISTS that I'm sitting my butt at my desk*, regardless of weather, and if this thing hits big-time while I'm twiddling my thumbs at my desk then I can't get into my driveway. No place to park on the street so I get screwed on what to do and how to get home to clean the driveway.

I'm in IT. I can do my job from home and no one would know. But I "have" to be there.... - GA

* During one of the big snows two years ago, my manager insisted that I come to work to be able to attend a meeting in one of our conference rooms...that was being held with other locations via GoToMeeting...

SwedishRider
Rider on the Storm
Premium
join:2006-01-11
not Sweden
kudos:1
said by gregamy:

You did NOT remove that thing, did you?

gregamy

join:2003-05-22
Middletown, CT