Premium Member
join:2003-07-16
Belle River, ON

BigSensFan to TLS2000

Premium Member

to TLS2000

Re: BB10 launches Jan 30

said by TLS2000:

I said to hell with it and "reserved" one last night. I was 2683 in the queue. I looked today and now I'm in the 2800's. Awesome job Rogers.

In all of Rogers I hope, and not your local store

I am #3 at my local store

TLS2000
Premium Member
join:2004-02-24
Elmsdale, NS
Ubiquiti UDM-Pro
Ubiquiti U6-LR
Ubiquiti UniFi UAP-nanoHD

TLS2000

Premium Member

said by BigSensFan:

said by TLS2000:

I said to hell with it and "reserved" one last night. I was 2683 in the queue. I looked today and now I'm in the 2800's. Awesome job Rogers.

Ya with their online device reservation system. I'm stymied as to how my place in line got moved in the wrong direction in 8 hours, but at least this way I won't have to search for one. I'll check with my local Rogers store later in the week still, but otherwise I'll just let Rogers sort it out for me.

BigSensFan
Premium Member
join:2003-07-16
Belle River, ON

BigSensFan

Premium Member

said by TLS2000:

said by BigSensFan:

said by TLS2000:

Ya with their online device reservation system. I'm stymied as to how my place in line got moved in the wrong direction in 8 hours, but at least this way I won't have to search for one. I'll check with my local Rogers store later in the week still, but otherwise I'll just let Rogers sort it out for me.

maybe they did not get enough for all the pre-orders yesterday, and those people were added to the list ahead of you ?

TLS2000
Premium Member
join:2004-02-24
Elmsdale, NS
Ubiquiti UDM-Pro
Ubiquiti U6-LR
Ubiquiti UniFi UAP-nanoHD

TLS2000

Premium Member

said by BigSensFan:

maybe they did not get enough for all the pre-orders yesterday, and those people were added to the list ahead of you ?

The list takes that into account. Preorders were all supposed to be done on the website. What's more than likely happening is VIP customers are being put at the top of the list.