Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

xdrag

join:2005-02-18
North York, ON
reply to resa1983

Re: TSI customer only contest

Great! I understand the giveaways for non customers were for advertising. But I feel some of the big prizes should be reserved only for tsi customers in the future. $100 or more in value.. .

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON
kudos:28
reply to BrettD
said by BrettD:

Being a long-term TSI customer, I was vocally critical of the Christmas contest which forced me to use Facebook to enter. I greatly appreciate this improvement. Thanks TSI!
Brett

Thanks Brett!
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON
kudos:28
reply to xdrag
said by xdrag:

Great! I understand the giveaways for non customers were for advertising. But I feel some of the big prizes should be reserved only for tsi customers in the future. $100 or more in value.. .

This one is *only* for existing customers.
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

derekm

join:2008-02-26
kudos:1
reply to resa1983
Sounds like someone found a nice way to use their CBB "retroactive" rebate.

EDIT: if that sounds cynical, I couldn't be more pleased with this contest.

EDIT2: except by winning it.

xdrag

join:2005-02-18
North York, ON

2 edits
reply to TSI Marc
said by TSI Marc:

said by xdrag:

This one is *only* for existing customers.

Haha awesome, I wasn't too happy that non TSI people were winning all the PS3 and TVs during Xmas. Give out small ones to the public (ipod, BR players, speakers) and leave the big prizes (laptops and TVs) at the end of the giveaway period for current + new sign ups! Ppl will be enticed to sign up to win the big one during the 12 days per se

+$10 off sign ups during that period. Lots of subs going to get pulled in.

TSI Martin
Premium
join:2006-02-23
Chatham, ON
kudos:33

1 recommendation

reply to resa1983
Second winner:

Congratulations go out to our next winner in the TekSavvy "Get Rescued from Winter" contest. Customer Joseph M. of Waterloo watch your mailbox for details of how to claim your prize.

MaynardKrebs
Heave Steve, for the good of the country
Premium
join:2009-06-17
kudos:4
said by TSI Martin:

Second winner:

Congratulations go out to our next winner in the TekSavvy "Get Rescued from Winter" contest. Customer Joseph M. of Waterloo Maynard Krebs of The Centre of The Universetm watch your mailbox for details of how to claim your prize.

Fixed it for you.

AkFubar
Admittedly, A Teksavvy Fan

join:2005-02-28
Toronto CAN.
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
said by MaynardKrebs:

said by TSI Martin:

Second winner:

Congratulations go out to our next winner in the TekSavvy "Get Rescued from Winter" contest. Customer Joseph M. of Waterloo Maynard Krebs of The Centre of The Universetm watch your mailbox for details of how to claim your prize.

Fixed it for you.

Hey... you can't trademark the universe
--
BHell... A Public Futility.

The Mongoose

join:2010-01-05
Toronto, ON
said by AkFubar:

said by MaynardKrebs:

said by TSI Martin:

Second winner:

Fixed it for you.

Hey... you can't trademark the universe

If Apple can patent rectangles, MK can trademark anything he wants.

Jaxom

join:2012-03-10
East York, ON
reply to resa1983
Congrats to the winners and thanks TSI for holding such a contest