Kill cancer
Premium
join:2002-09-10
canada
Reviews:
·voip.ms
reply to Wolfie00

Re: Chicago Tribune Gives Canada a Shout Out

Out of all the crappy franchise coffee out there, Tim's is the only one I find drinkable.
Their donuts have changed over the last 20 years though, no longer edible, whatever grease or fat they use now, is disgusting.
--
~ Project Hope ~

Wolfie00
My dog is an elitist
Premium
join:2005-03-12
kudos:8

said by EUS:

Out of all the crappy franchise coffee out there, Tim's is the only one I find drinkable.

Maybe it's different in your area, but I find even McDonald's coffee superior to Tim's. Tim's coffee always makes me think of what the water in a mud-puddle would taste like if you warmed it up and put some sugar in it.

EUS
Kill cancer
Premium
join:2002-09-10
canada
Reviews:
·voip.ms

Cannot speak on McDonalds, I never go there. Starbucks makes me want to vomit, DD is just as bad.
I actually like the coffee served in US Mobile gas stations, not bad, "Green Mountain" brand I believe?
--
~ Project Hope ~

Misaow

join:2010-10-19
Ottawa, ON
reply to EUS

said by EUS:

Their donuts have changed over the last 20 years though, no longer edible, whatever grease or fat they use now, is disgusting.

Change was done in 2003 from fresh backed twice daily to frozen crap made 4-6 months prior.

Souce: I worked there during that time and was baffled how they ''tested'' the new stuff on firefighters and they agreed 9/10 that the frozen stuff was equal or better than the old stuff.

MaynardKrebs
Heave Steve, for the good of the country
Premium
join:2009-06-17
kudos:4
reply to Wolfie00

Second Cup & Timothy's non-blended coffee (Costa Rican, Honduran, Columbian, etc...) is just fine, and better than the other chains.

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in
kudos:2
reply to Misaow

No it was par baked, not frozen