Search similar:

uniqs

Shikomu
join:2007-11-16
Ontario

2 edits

Shikomu

SOLVED -----> New Wireless Router ?

Mistake on Tech side they were referring DSL. NO Wirless for Cable.

Hi Rocca:

Have a friend that wants to join Start and when on the phone they asked him about the Cable Wireless Router Docis 3 if he wanted it ? He asked me and I didnt know about it only the DCM and SB are on your website for DOCis 3. Is it new ? It was
about $150. What is the model ? Is it good for Wifi speeds of 30 M or great ? Do we have many using it ?

Thanks
mlord
join:2006-11-05
Kanata, ON

mlord

???

Start.ca offers a combo modem/Wireless router for Cable: the DCW775.

>> Cable internet modem (DOCSIS 3.0) + Wifi - DCW775 ... $149.95

»www.technicolor.com/en/h ··· s/dcw775

Shikomu
Ontario

Shikomu

WOW. WTF is going on the Rep changed and said only DSL my buddy said this few minutes ago ? Why is the Start.ca Website not updated to show the DCW775 ?

Rocca ?

rocca
Start.ca
Premium Member
join:2008-11-16
London, ON

rocca

Premium Member

The DCW775 is only certified (and therefore only a purchase option) in Red areas.

Shikomu
Ontario

Shikomu

Thanks for clearing this up Rocca. Expect a new customer.

rocca
Start.ca
Premium Member
London, ON

rocca

Premium Member

Thanks!

Flashover
@start.ca

Flashover to Shikomu

Anon

to Shikomu
I am that new customer! And I am ELATED!!!! Came from a 6 down/ .5 up DSL line from Teksavvy (was paying a dry loop), and for literally only a few bucks more i'm rocking at 31/2! I'll post a separate review, but just wanted to thank Shikomu and rocca for making this all happen!

rocca
Start.ca
Premium Member
London, ON

rocca

Premium Member

I love elated customers! Welcome aboard.
mj05
join:2008-04-02
Burlington, ON

mj05

Thanks Rocca, my entire first day has been flawless (other than a slight customer service error with respect to modem rental/purchase and warranty, but that was resolved FAST).

Just spread the word to a friend on Cogeco, and he will now be making the switch too! Whatever you are doing, it's PERFECT - please don't change a thing, and thank you!!! So happy to be off of TSI's DSL!