spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

WhiteGuy96

@bhn.net

[Bakersfield] Ubee U10C022 Configuration Page Not Loading

I have the Ubee U10C022 that BrightHouse supplied to me. I have had it replaced twice because of this problem. Each time it was replaced the problem was still there. So basically it does not let me into the gateway/router configuration page. The strange thing is that it will let me in after i reset the gateway back to the default settings. 48 hours after I do this, it will not load the login screen. Is there any solution to this problem? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

GeNomer

join:2013-01-21
Indianapolis, IN

Does it just say page could not be displayed? Also, how are you resetting it?

WhiteGuy96

@bhn.net

This is the message I am getting:

Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to 192.168.100.1

I have tried accessing through multiple browsers and all of them give me a similar message. Resetting by just unplugging it does not fix the problem. I have to hold down the reset button on the back of it to restore it to default settings.

GeNomer

Indianapolis, IN

See if it works with 192.168.0.1

WhiteGuy96

join:2013-02-06
Tehachapi, CA

This does not work either.

GeNomer

Indianapolis, IN

Weird. Are you wireless or plugged in with ethernet? If you are wireless maybe try seeing if it will work plugged in. If you are already plugged in, are you able to ping either of those addresses in command prompt?

WhiteGuy96

Tehachapi, CA

I am wired. I just recently factory reset it so I am able to ping them at the moment. I have not tried pinging them when I cannot access the configuration page.

GeNomer

Indianapolis, IN

I'm thinking it might be a firmware issue. Hopefully, BHNtechXpert will have some ideas on what to do if that's the case. Now that you have reset it and can get in, does it say what firmware version it is using?

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:148
reply to WhiteGuy96

Have you tried »192.168.1.1 and are you currently behind another router already by some weird chance?

WhiteGuy96

Tehachapi, CA
reply to WhiteGuy96

@GeNomer I am not sure if this is the firmware but I found this. Software Version : 6.1.3009

@BHNtechXpert

I have tried that. I am not behind another router.

GeNomer

Indianapolis, IN

I think that's the right one. When you reset, do you press and release or hold the button in for a while?

WhiteGuy96

Tehachapi, CA

I hold it until the power light starts blinking rapidly. This puts it back to its original state like when I got it. Just tapping the reset button doesn't solve the problem.

GeNomer

Indianapolis, IN

I'm kind of stumped on this one. Were all 3 that you had the U10C022 model?

WhiteGuy96

Tehachapi, CA

Yes. All three they gave me were this model. I asked if they had any different ones available and they told me I would have to pay $15 dollars more a month for a different one.

GeNomer

Indianapolis, IN

What all do you change in the settings?

WhiteGuy96

Tehachapi, CA

I just turn off the network firewall since i already have one on my computer. (I also thought this is what was blocking me from accessing it.) I port forward for a minecraft server that I run but the issue persists even if I do not port forward and run the server.

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:148
reply to WhiteGuy96

Open a direct forums thread and I'll get this taken care of....

WhiteGuy96

Tehachapi, CA
reply to WhiteGuy96

Ok will do. Thank you both for the help!!!