All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
kes601
join:2007-04-14
Virginia Beach, VA

kes601 to buckweet1980

to buckweet1980

Re: How do I make guide show only subscribed channels?

said by buckweet1980:

I have the problem in that it never remembers which list I choose. It'll keep it sometimes, then other times it will forget..

Somewhere under settings you can tell the Guide to remember the last state (or something like that) so it will remember what you last had set as far as which channels to display.
buckweet1980
join:2011-12-31
Saint Petersburg, FL

buckweet1980

said by kes601:

said by buckweet1980:

I have the problem in that it never remembers which list I choose. It'll keep it sometimes, then other times it will forget..

Somewhere under settings you can tell the Guide to remember the last state (or something like that) so it will remember what you last had set as far as which channels to display.

I checked and it is enabled.. Still have the issues, sometimes it will remember, other times not.

miataman
I've attained a PHD in DVR.
Premium Member
join:2010-10-27
Chelmsford, MA

miataman

Premium Member

said by buckweet1980:

said by kes601:

said by buckweet1980:

I checked and it is enabled.. Still have the issues, sometimes it will remember, other times not.

Any time that the STB gets reset, either by the user, or by Verizon for overnights, it will revert to "all chans".