Tornado15550

join:2012-12-16
Canada
reply to ruiner

Re: [BC] Today - usage cut in half - 28 Days Later a $5 increase

Telus claims it retails for $850.
No drama here, buddy.
Link: »telus.com/content/great-deals/
Click on "view more" on the TV promo, and look at MSRP.

DanteX

join:2010-09-09
kudos:1

WOW!!! is the mafia running Telus now? Wonder how they will justify this price difference.

When I was working in Customer service and i tired to pull what Telus reps pull I would be fired on the spot.

ruiner

join:2012-03-10
Canada

1 edit
reply to Tornado15550

For some reason I thought you had been making a few over the top statements about Telus lately. My bad, I guess it was someone else.

You're right that is a different model, I didn't realize they listed which one it was. The UN40EH5300 goes for more like $600 so its probably costing them $300 - 400.

pfak
Premium
join:2002-12-29
Vancouver, BC
reply to DanteX

said by DanteX:

When I was working in Customer service and i tired to pull what Telus reps pull I would be fired on the spot.

TELUS reps? These price increases are coming from the top.
--
The more I C, the less I see.

DanteX

NO No Im talking about the crap The reps are saying " well you could always go to another ISP if you are not happy" that right there would be grounds to be fired If i advised a customer to go somewhere else.

bimmerdriver

join:2010-12-10
Coquitlam, BC

I was told that by the CEO's office. If you don't like it, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

DanteX

They started this war and once Open Media gets word of it there is nothing we can do but go forward and fight them head on hit them where it hurts.

slidebite

join:2012-12-07
Lethbridge, AB
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL

1 edit
reply to Tornado15550

Ruiner is right, nobody in their right mind would pay some magical fairyland MSRP of $850 for that TV. If they would, that's exactly the kind of customer Telus is hoping for.

Edit: But, your point is fair all the same. Stop the stupid gimmicks, although they obviously work.

Tornado15550

join:2012-12-16
Canada

Oh, of course! I definitely wouldn't fork out that much for the TV.
But do take note that I was simply quoting the MSRP from the Telus website.