Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

kes601

join:2007-04-14
Virginia Beach, VA
kudos:2
reply to MeatChicken

Re: How do I make guide show only subscribed channels?

said by MeatChicken:

You can also create & set a "favorites" guide of whatever you want..
For example my guide won't display any SD channel that has an HD eqivelent above ch 500 ...l, so when I browse below ch 502, I only see in the guide those SD channels that do not have any HD equivelent ... & when setting this up, I have the remote's toggle channel up/down button also skipping over those duplicates as well when channel surfing without the guide ...

The problem with that is that you don't know when a new channel (ya, I know hardly happens) is added.

Mac973

join:2009-05-18
West Orange, NJ

said by kes601:

The problem with that is that you don't know when a new channel (ya, I know hardly happens) is added.

Sure you will. Just come on this forum and you'll see 15 posts about the new channel, and how H2 HD is still not available.

MeatChicken

join:2007-08-15
Paramus, NJ
reply to kes601

said by kes601:

said by MeatChicken:

You can also create & set a "favorites" guide of whatever you want..
For example my guide won't display any SD channel that has an HD eqivelent above ch 500 ...l, so when I browse below ch 502, I only see in the guide those SD channels that do not have any HD equivelent ... & when setting this up, I have the remote's toggle channel up/down button also skipping over those duplicates as well when channel surfing without the guide ...

Speak for yourself!
I always know know ...
But you are right .. The "average" person will need to occasionally check the menu's fav list, & if there's suddenly a "CH 694 " w/ no fav heart, add it ...