spc
uniqs
jeckler
join:2005-04-11
Mesa, AZ

jeckler to BryanInPHX

to BryanInPHX

Re: [AZ] Speed Increase 01/31/13

Well, so far I'm on my 2nd call to Cox, talking to someone who has no idea what I'm talking about, regarding this D3 service code.
jeckler

4 edits

jeckler

Am I supposed to be talking to tech support, or billing/accounts? TS has no clue what I'm talking about.

Call 3:
The account rep started giving me attitude, saying something about service code 30161, but couldn't say what that meant. When I asked if that was D or D3, she said "yep". and started acting 'bitchy', to be honest. When I asked if she had changed it, she said "I haven't changed nuttin'". Her name was Eva.
On call number 4 now.
After 7 calls, I give up until someone can tell me who I'm supposed to call. The last person says I have Premier D and there's no such thing as Premier D3.
jeckler

jeckler

Thanks to Coxtech1 for getting me going. I'm now at 64/22 (32/20 before) It'd be nice if the right information can be properly sent to the front line (the actual reps, not just management) so no one else has to go through this frustration just to get what they're supposed to.

Danspeed
@cox.net

Danspeed

Anon

getting 20 down 25 up on prefered with power boots (yes, upload speed is higher than download)

Download
Channel 1: 5.5 dBmV 40.4 dB
Channel 2: 5.2 dBmV 39.8 dB
Channel 3: 5.2 dBmV 39.7 dB
Channel 4: 5.9 dBmV 39.5 dB
Channel 5: 6.1 dBmV 39.4 dB
Channel 6: 6.2 dBmV 38.6 dB

Upload

Channel 1: 29.2 dBmV
Channel 2: 29.2 dBmV
Channel 3: 29.2 dBmV

why am i getting lower download speeds than upload? What should I do?