More localized

J E F F4
Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium Member
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON

J E F F4

Premium Member

So you guys worried about this Snowmageddon?

24" is a lot..that's like 60 cm. Most we can ever muster out around here is about 14", which is the record...we're expecting 4" here. (We're about 55 miles south-west of Toronto)

Anyway, good luck guys...

Dominokat
"Hi"
Premium Member
join:2002-08-06
Boothbay, ME

Dominokat

Premium Member

said by J E F F4:

So you guys worried about this Snowmageddon?

I'm not!
I'm just going to get some food supplies and watch the snow come.

Sarah

join:2001-01-09
New York, NY

Sarah to J E F F4

to J E F F4
The only thing I'm worried about is going to the grocery store tonight Usually I go on the weekend but obviously that won't be much fun this week, considering I don't have a car and would have to walk there and back through whatever snow we get. So I'll go on the way home from work tonight and try not to be trampled by the last-minute milk-and-bread frenzy mob.

Other than that? I have nowhere to be between work on Friday and Monday, so I'll stay home and chill out and do some research for my upcoming vacation.

J E F F4
Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium Member
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON

J E F F4

Premium Member

It's amazing how people react to possible doom, though. We had a massive rupture in one of the water mains a month ago, took out 1/3 of the city (about 80,000 people were out) and you couldn't even buy water at the grocery store anymore. Water was restored within 3 hours, and I have two huge jugs of distilled water....go figure.