share rss forum feed

peterboro
Premium
join:2006-11-03
Peterborough, ON
reply to elwoodblues

Re: How I Met Your Mother heads to Canada

said by elwoodblues:

Never watched that low brow show, and never will, so I don't care.

Yet you seem to know all about the Here Comes Honey Boo Boo show though. It's probably due to your crush on the mother.

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in
kudos:2
Reviews:
·VMedia
The first time i heard of this show was when DJ mentioned in another thread, and I had to google it.

You want over the top? Watch an episode of Doomsday preppers and you'll understand Dark Lobe. I watched one at a friends place once, some people are nuts .
--
No, I didn't. Honest... I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake.......

peterboro
Premium
Peterborough, ON
said by elwoodblues:

The first time i heard of this show was when DJ mentioned in another thread, and I had to google it.

I Googled it when DJ mentioned it then when I was channel surfing I stopped on it for 5 minutes. The experience was excruciating and I blame you and DJ.

said by elwoodblues:

You want over the top? Watch an episode of Doomsday preppers and you'll understand Dark Lobe. I watched one at a friends place once, some people are nuts .

Hey!, I like that show. But then I like the Walking Dead and movies like The Road and The Book of Eli.

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in
kudos:2
Reviews:
·VMedia
said by peterboro:

said by elwoodblues:

Hey!, I like that show. But then I like the Walking Dead and movies like The Road and The Book of Eli.

Doomsday preppers? Seriously, what's wrong with you? that show is about a batch of nutters in the US preparing for the zombie apocalypse (which imo will come in the form of a civil war).

I watched one episode, where a couple had some 20 tons of food stored! Another couple were "prepping' to live in the sleeper of their tractor trailer (forgetting that there will be a fuel scarcity of course).

This is the Tea Bagger constituency.
--
No, I didn't. Honest... I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake.......

peterboro
Premium
Peterborough, ON
said by elwoodblues:

Doomsday preppers? Seriously, what's wrong with you?This is the Tea Bagger constituency.

I'll answer that question when you are trying to claw your way into my bunker.