share rss forum feed

Octavean
Premium,MVM
join:2001-03-31
New York, NY
kudos:1
reply to ImpldConsent

Re: Tablet Discussions

I can see oh some people would be confused or conflicted. I still kind of have my own vision of how I think it should be in order to keep things organized and fair but it would also require subdividing this forum.

There is some overlap at times though. One or two devices that don't fit neatly in any one category. Such as the ASUS Transformer All-In-One which incorporates a rather large Android / ARM tablet as a removable display for a desktop PC:

»m.youtube.com/watch?v=W9LIk9i3Fe···=related

Such things are few and far between though,....

kingdome74
Let's Go Orange
Premium
join:2002-03-27
Syracuse, NY
kudos:5
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to signmeuptoo
I'll take as much information I can get about tabs because I'm contemplating one. I've always kind of considered this forum more about computer parts and problems thereof versus completed builds as a whole. I'm fine either way.
--
Triche leads with 29 to sink Seton Hall. Only 6 more games and the tourny and our days with the Big East are over.

Octavean
Premium,MVM
join:2001-03-31
New York, NY
kudos:1
reply to signmeuptoo
Here is another odd bird:

The Asus FonePad:

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=W64oA7-ZeaE

ASUS FonePad official: 7-inch tablet with phone functionality, priced at $249 (hands-on)

Its the first Intel Atom based 7" tablet I can recall seeing. So its a "PC" tablet but it is running Google Android Jellybean natively,....and has smartphone functionality,....

With a Bluetooth headset or headphones it might make a really good all-in-one type of on the go platform.

Ultimately I would say its a PC though due to its native x86 / x64 support,...
Expand your moderator at work