Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

cshapley

join:2011-08-31
Chicago, IL
reply to hydrox

Re: [TiVo] New Games and App...

I'm with hyrdox here. If I could ask for anything, it would be an ability to pause...I don't need a 30 minute buffer, but 5 would be nice. I've become so spoiled with my Tivos over the years (owner since 2001) that pausing the TV to chat with someone or using the instant replay button when I couldn't quite hear or understand a piece of dialog have pretty much become a must-have feature to get the most out of my TV watching. However, I am really happy with the recently added functionality to the Preview, and I really appreciate that Tivo/RCN are continuing to work hard to keep enhancing the product. Keep up the good work!

leddith

join:2012-07-31
Allentown, PA
reply to rcnman

I got the Tivo message letting me know what changed in the update. It mentioned the new games and app, but I still don't have them. The other Tivo we have DOES show them.

Stoliosoda

@rcn.com
reply to rcnman

Channel not authorized in Brookline MA

Hi, I'm experiencing the "channel not authorized" issue on our preview box, but not the Q. Happening on basic channels like tbs and toon network.

Tried to reset cable box via "my rcn" but got a 404 page after hitting "confirm" on that screen.

Preview box TSN: A90-0001-9020-4bfd

Thanks!

rcnman
Jason Nealis
Premium,VIP
join:2003-05-02
Herndon, VA
kudos:11
reply to leddith

Re: [TiVo] New Games and App...

leddith, send me you TSN for the one missing the games and apps, we are doing a sweep on monday to catch any ones that we may have missed as well.
--
Jason Nealis,
V.P. Engineering and Operations