how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

upset

@direcway.com
reply to Upset

Re: Other customers can see my infor

Looks like Sara closed the hughes forum for comments. The problem is still not fixed. How do I KNOW the other customer cannot see my info anymore? I have contacted the other user, but they have not responded to me. Hughes told me to re register....but I CAN NOT...their system is still not recognizing my SAN and phone together. I looked at the hughes forum and there where other customers after upgrading that could not log into the Gen 4. This is really messed up.

diablo1892
R.I.P. Donald Lee Wise

join:2011-04-21
Friendly, WV
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Frontier Communi..
·HughesNet Satell..
said by upset :

Looks like Sara closed the hughes forum for comments. The problem is still not fixed. How do I KNOW the other customer cannot see my info anymore? I have contacted the other user, but they have not responded to me. Hughes told me to re register....but I CAN NOT...their system is still not recognizing my SAN and phone together. I looked at the hughes forum and there where other customers after upgrading that could not log into the Gen 4. This is really messed up.

Welcome to the world of hughesnet my friend.. You could open a new thread with same topic name and discription and then continue where you left off from over there but sara will just take it down i'm sure of it.
--
HT1000/ BeamID 32/ Power Max plan/ 4 pcs on a D-Link wired switch/ wireless D-Link router with password
Support only the gaming company's that matter the most, pay for something that actually is worth buying
or has a good reason for how much it's worth.