spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Cosmin
@ibm.com

Cosmin

Anon

[Cable] Customer support goes worst and worst

I'm with Teksavvy for more than 3 years. In 2009 I moved from Teksavvy DSL to cable as I had a lot of issues "related to Bell network" in my area. Everything was fine, except few outages (half day maximum), now since Feb 5th I have no Internet. I opened a ticket with technical support, they told me to wait 48hours.
In the same building I have 2 friends with cable teksavvy in the same situation. They called teksavvy with the same result like me. I asked teksavvy support guys why they cannot rise the priority of the ticket or create a mass ticket as I'm not the only one in this situation. They told me that 3 people are not enough for a mass ticket.

The funny thing is that second day after my internet was down, one sales representative from Rogers came to me and my friends asking if we are happy with the internet and if not they can try to get me the same internet that I have now.

In the same building all rogers customers have internet and the rogers tv is working.

As this is the third day since I don't have internet and nobody from teksavvy cares too much I start considering the offer from rogers guy because sometimes I have to work from home and I need the internet for VPN connection. Also my phone is a VOIP.
I cannot wait 3 days or one week until somebody will look into my ticket. My payment is every month at the same date, same amount doesn't matter if internet is working or not.

I recommended teksavvy to most of my friends but looks like they are no longer looking for their customers as they have probably enough customers to get a good revenue so in the future I will be more careful with your services and if I will ever recommend you.

PunkChildP
Premium Member
join:2009-09-28
Chatham, ON

PunkChildP

Premium Member

If you want to post in the direct forum or PM me your information I can take a look and see what's going on with your ticket.

Thanks,
Paul
Essjayess
join:2002-04-14
York, ON

Essjayess to Cosmin

to Cosmin
Kind of strange for TS to be down and Rogers to be up in the same building. Maybe it's DNS related? Try Google's DNS servers to test, 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4

Better to post on the direct forum, they respond very quickly.

creed3020
Premium Member
join:2006-04-26
Kitchener, ON

creed3020 to Cosmin

Premium Member

to Cosmin
That is very interesting that TPIA service goes down, Robbers service stays up, and Robbers sales guy shows up at TPIA customer door. Almost too perfect....
Jaxom
join:2012-03-10
East York, ON

Jaxom

said by creed3020:

That is very interesting that TPIA service goes down, Robbers service stays up, and Robbers sales guy shows up at TPIA customer door. Almost too perfect....

Yes, very suspicious timing indeed. Considering the OP's attitude it is also a very effective technique.

TSILiz
Premium Member
join:2012-08-20

TSILiz to Cosmin

Premium Member

to Cosmin
said by Cosmin :

I'm with Teksavvy for more than 3 years. In 2009 I moved from Teksavvy DSL to cable as I had a lot of issues "related to Bell network" in my area. Everything was fine, except few outages (half day maximum), now since Feb 5th I have no Internet. I opened a ticket with technical support, they told me to wait 48hours.
In the same building I have 2 friends with cable teksavvy in the same situation. They called teksavvy with the same result like me. I asked teksavvy support guys why they cannot rise the priority of the ticket or create a mass ticket as I'm not the only one in this situation. They told me that 3 people are not enough for a mass ticket.

The funny thing is that second day after my internet was down, one sales representative from Rogers came to me and my friends asking if we are happy with the internet and if not they can try to get me the same internet that I have now.

In the same building all rogers customers have internet and the rogers tv is working.

As this is the third day since I don't have internet and nobody from teksavvy cares too much I start considering the offer from rogers guy because sometimes I have to work from home and I need the internet for VPN connection. Also my phone is a VOIP.
I cannot wait 3 days or one week until somebody will look into my ticket. My payment is every month at the same date, same amount doesn't matter if internet is working or not.

I recommended teksavvy to most of my friends but looks like they are no longer looking for their customers as they have probably enough customers to get a good revenue so in the future I will be more careful with your services and if I will ever recommend you.

Hi There,

I'm really sorry to hear about this- just to reiterate what Paul said, we are available for you in the direct forum, or if you are talking to Paul via PM, then you're in good hands as well. Hope we can get this resolved for you ASAP!

Liz
komi
join:2011-07-08
North York, ON

komi to Jaxom

to Jaxom
said by Jaxom:

said by creed3020:

Yes, very suspicious timing indeed. Considering the OP's attitude it is also a very effective technique.

And what 'OP's attitude' should be?
Wait another 3 days or maybe 30 days?

Cosmin
@ibm.com

Cosmin to Essjayess

Anon

to Essjayess
I'm working in IT for more than 10 years supporting servers, networks, routers, etc. The problem that I had wasn't related to any DNS. Simply the Online light was blinking and that's all. Nothing else. The signal was fine on the modem. I let the tesksavvy support know about this with print screens.

Funny that after I posted this in 1 hour the internet works, without touching anything in my house and no roger technician around.

I hope that teksavvy can improve more the customer support and problem solving not just wasting of all sides time.

Anyways Teksavvy don't forget Rogers, Bell are not idiots to wait how they loose their customers.
Essjayess
join:2002-04-14
York, ON

Essjayess

Well I hope you enjoy the better service and customer service of Rogers or Bell. Good luck!

PunkChildP
Premium Member
join:2009-09-28
Chatham, ON

PunkChildP to Cosmin

Premium Member

to Cosmin
I'm glad to hear things are working again but if it was a signal related issue Rogers may have seen something and resolved it without sending a tech out.

I can assure you that we have no control on the signal power going to the modem.

Thanks,
Paul