So It Goes
Premium Member
join:2002-10-11
USA

Chaplain to Jim7

Premium Member

to Jim7
Because I FoS'd him, of course.

We have two things right now. Jim follows people, which led to a successful lynch of Protus as a guilty party. He forgot to follow someone last night. Then we have ekster, who got a tip that Jim is trying to eliminate his competition? What competition? Are we to believe that the Guilty win by eliminating their own people? Or is ekster confirming Jim is Innocent through the tip, as the Guilty would be an Innocent person's competition. It makes little sense. That's why I FoS'd him.

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member
join:2010-07-16
Sainte-Anne-De-Bellevue, QC

ekster

Premium Member

FoS me all you want, man... I just want you lynched for the balls!

There is also the possibility that Jim wins by eliminating his own people, but the rest don't. Maybe the others know too much, maybe he just doesn't like them. I don't know what Modem was thinking... but I do not think that the guilty would be considered as 'competition' for someone innocent.

Jim7
Premium Member
join:2003-02-10

Jim7

Premium Member

I think you're reading too much into it.
Let's let the jury decide.
I don't mind one way or the other.
What I want to know is what modem had in mind when he designed this game.

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member

ekster

Premium Member

Too much amphetamine?
ekster

ekster to Jim7

Premium Member

to Jim7
But yes, I could be reading too much into it... but what else can I do? It's the only bit of information I have.

Jim7
Premium Member

Jim7 to ekster

Premium Member

to ekster
said by ekster:

Too much amphetamine?

If that were the case then I probably wouldn't look like Jaba.

Brom
Premium Member
join:2010-10-26
Pittsburgh, PA

Brom to ekster

Premium Member

to ekster
said by ekster:

but I do not think that the guilty would be considered as 'competition' for someone innocent.

Why not? The first group to have all their members incarcerated loses, how is that not competition?

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member

ekster

Premium Member

I guess I just never saw town/innocents as being in competition with mafia/guilty. I always thought of town as surviving and figuring out who the mafia is.

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium Member
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!

Goggalor

Premium Member

Since we are playing a game with Mindf*cker hosting, would it not be plausible for a defendant to be neutral and only in it to eliminate as many people as he can? Maybe that's what Captain Caveman's tip is about?

Brom
Premium Member
join:2010-10-26
Pittsburgh, PA

Brom

Premium Member

I actually don't think that's the case. Modem made it clear in the opening that these were two equally sized teams, so I don't think a neutral person would work. I also didn't think there would be any 'powers' though, so my opinions may not count for much.

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium Member
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!

Goggalor

Premium Member

said by Brom:

I actually don't think that's the case. Modem made it clear in the opening that these were two equally sized teams, so I don't think a neutral person would work. I also didn't think there would be any 'powers' though, so my opinions may not count for much.

said by DrModem:

If you are confused, just remember this everyone:

If you are town, you are trying to draw out the mafia for the jury

If you are mafia, you are trying to make the jury think you are innocent and paint town players as guilty.

Something else to remember:

There is no PMing at all in this game, so even the mafia members don't know who the other mafia members are, even though there is an even split between the two teams of 5 each.

Who knows anything, other than Modem himself, this game? Even the guilty defendants (Mafia) do not know who's who. Maybe there is not a "neutral", but there could very well be some kind of "rising mafioso" who has to take out everyone by cleaning house and setting up his throne on a pile of corpses? Or... Mindf*cker is doing what he does best...

FoS: Jim

... because ekster is the only one to have brought information up this day about a defendant.

Jim7
Premium Member

Jim7

Premium Member

^guilty beyond a doubt

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium Member
join:2007-09-18
Monterey, CA

TheRul to Goggalor

Premium Member

to Goggalor
I will say this. at the beginning, I thought the Mindfraker had all of us defendants innocent.

Antonica
Premium Member
join:2002-09-02

Antonica

Premium Member

Vote: Ekster

I'm going with Ekster, and probably Gogg next due to them going after Jim. While he could be saccing one of his buddies, the fact that ekster is trying to get Jim voted for just seems like he's scared of being followed next.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

I don't like the lack of investigations from Jim, did he forgot to do it or he did it on purpose

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

the fuck happened today

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

said by Krisnatharok:

the fuck happened today

Need more than that from you my friend, read and let us know your thoughts.
Jobbie

Jobbie

Premium Member

Vote: ekster

Need to keep the game going.

WTB more KrisN

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

Fine fine.

Vote Ekster

Promise to be involved more tomorrow--I fly back from my little road trip on Thursday, so starting tomorrow night, I promise to come up with and explain my thoughts on this game so far.

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium Member
join:2006-10-19
USA

DrModem

Premium Member

Ekster was a guilty defendant.

Period is now courtroom debate.

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium Member
join:2007-09-18
Monterey, CA

TheRul

Premium Member

The Innocents are on a comeback! Yea us.

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member

ekster to DrModem

Premium Member

to DrModem
I guess that has to mean that Jim is innocent. Oh well.